Friday, September 23, 2011

Razorbacks vs. Troy



We sat in a few places, just taking it all in. My favorite is still close to the student section. I love to watch them! You cannot see it, but the larger picture is of a kid who was wearing a rainbow bikini under his clothes. He was yelling at the other team and showing off. His attire included swim goggles and a swim ring. Strangely, this boy looked like my younger brother! Jonathan, if it was you---I expect a better photo!















Rain messed up the plans a little. No pregame fun, but it cleared off and we all had a great time. This was Parker's first game, and he got to sit with his buddy Koby. We have always made this a time for just adults, but the kids are old enough now to not fuss so much about time, and WALKING (up hill both ways! LOL), and weather. Hopefully we can make it a family event next year...because their momma would be very happy for them to all be Razorbacks some day (it's very close, and I can be there in just a few if they need me)! To make a great time even better, I hiked to the other side of the stadium to see my favorite scrapping friend...and we both forgot to take a picture! Glad to see her again!


Anyway...game weather was dry. Arkansas was not at their best (I hope!). We won. Tomorrow's game will tell all.











No comments: