Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorite Things...

I am a list maker at heart. List for grocoeries, list of things to do today, school list, activity list, bucket list, packing list....for everything, there is a list!

Today's List ... A Few of My Favorite Things


  • Packages in the mail

  • Fresh Flowers

  • Malibu and Coke

  • Sweet tea

  • Clean sheets

  • iphone

  • facebook

  • chocolate

  • my family and my friends

  • Razorbacks

  • italian food

  • Words with Friends

  • baking

  • going to the movies

  • school... on most days

  • my stand up mixer

  • a clean kitchen

  • blogging and reading my friends blogs

  • the color blue

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Love how Malibu & coke made it higher on the list than sweet tea......

The Rickard 5 said...

priorities...gotta have them

Melody said...

I love getting stuff in the mail!