Monday, August 6, 2012

What I learned from Disney

Disney...a few facts
1) unless it is in a mouse shape or a princess, they do not sell candy in the onboard shopping area (no m&m's, snickers, etc) and that candy is $$
2) room service is all included, except for a few snack items

I tell you these facts to support my story. While on a family vacation (5 day Disney cruise), we discovered these random facts. M&M'S are on the room service menu-not included. I wanted some, I realized I was going to pay $$ for a bag of candy, but it was vacation! I also knew I would end up with 2-3 if I had to share with all the kids. my decision to get several bags was supported by this thinking. I ordered five bags of M&M'S. That should be plenty....I ask if they were peanut or plain, and the woman with the foreign accent told me they were chocolate. Okay, that should have been a clue.
Sure, cookies would be great too. Great idea!
I take a nap, and wake up to find five-1 pounds bags of candy and two plates of cookies. My kids think its hilarious! I am thinking, we have to eat five pounds of candy before the end of the week! That's five pounds of luggage I need for other stuff!! Memories made....

No comments: