Friday, August 3, 2012

Pintrest Addiction

My name is Sherry and I am addicted to Pintrest.
I know some folks don't get this, but for me it is a dream come true! I want to make that, I want to try that, that's perfect--now show me where to find instructions to do it! My daughter is equally as bad. "Mom, we need to go to hobby lobby. Look at this cool thing I found on Pintrest!"
Additionally, it's like window shopping from my sofa. You can see great outfits put together, figure out a new hairstyle, and picture your future outdoor living space. Right now, I'm checking to see if I have everything I need to make a chocolate Swiss roll! Got to love pintrest for getting me excited about baking before I even roll out of bed!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I'm right there with you. Do you think they have a Pinterest anonymous group because I may need to start attending their group support meetings (lol)