Monday, January 24, 2011

My Sweet Boy




This photo dosen't tell you a story of drama, compassion and sibling love...so let me tell you.
Drama! Drama! Drama! First thing this morning, Kennedy leaves her retainer on top of her bag (yes, the one she JUST got last week!). Ten minutes of looking for it, before we discover that it had been chewed up and left under the bed. Blasted DOG!
Our understanding before she left the ortho office was, mom and dad buy the first one, so take care of it--because the next one is on you ($100+)! Tears, tears, anger at the dog.
Parker runs upstairs, Ken goes onto the car. Parker comes down carrying all $3.41 in change, downstairs, cupped in his hands --for his sister. Warms my heart---that sweet boy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh...totally made me tear up! So, so, so, so, so sweet.