Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lego Lover!




Parker LOVES Legos! Any Legos. We used a Lego Christmas Advent calender this year that kept him excited about 50 cents of plastic -daily- beyond my expectations.
I love that his imagination blows me away everytime that he begins to build, and I love his excitment to show me his newest creation. A new box of Legos makes him disappear into his room for HOURS! He likes to play Legos online, he likes to read the Lego magazine, he likes the Wii Lego games, he had a Lego birthday party. We have spent big $$$ on this obsession, but it has been worth it.
On another note, Parker got a Wal-Mart gift card for Christmas. Did he purchase Legos?? No! He bought this storage tower, so he could organize them...he is his father's son!
















2 comments:

Sarah said...

Bradley is new to this world of Legos...and already an addict. He is requesting a Lego birthday party in February. :)

The Rickard 5 said...

Sarah, I will have to send you the photos of the cake and the party!