Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Venting...

so if you don't want to read about it, close this now.

Here is my vent... do not pretend to listen to what I say if you are not listening. There is nothing more frustrating than telling someone EXACTLY what you want or expect, only to be disappointed. If you are one of these people and don't realize it....think about it! Some of you do not even know who you are. This includes many people that I have come in contact with recently. I do not believe that I should have to lower my expectations so that I am not disappointed by you. My expectations of each individual are different and I am very tired of saying what I mean only to have it ignored.

Stepping off my soapbox, sorry if you have been offended....but you shouldn't be if you were not one of these people. If you are offended...this was probably intended for you.

I know all of these people this is intended for, do not read my little blog...but I feel better. :)

No comments: