Thursday, August 8, 2013

Healthy Eating....

Every time I think about healthy ANYTHING, I think about my friend Sheree'. This goes way beyond eating...but that is an entirely different post (a very long one😃)!!

Anyhow, there are people at my house who are trying to eat healthier for various reasons and those who are not. I will not say which side I am on, but I am feeding both. 
I made my first trip into Akins, the health food mart.
Interesting. Weird. Neat. Gross. Wow!
Lots of items in this place I didn't:
1) know was something people actually bought,
2) know was available,
And,
3) want to know existed.

My interest in this store was out of necessity. However, I stayed over an hour because of pure interest, shock and discovery.
*Sheree' would be proud!
 Who knew....there are about 200 different health bars available?
Who knew there are so many healthy drinks to choose from?
I'm just going to stay away from the gross stuff ( it deserves a post all of its own).
This is the health bar section--not candy.
Juice anyone?
Water anyone?

Ok, so all of this to choose from. One person in this family got juice and the other drive down the street to Andy's. We will not divulge names here, but those of you who know us, will get it a chuckle!

No comments: